Disclaimer and Risks of Use of Platform
Effective Date: January 02, 2023
1.The Platform and Site, including all content (including Third-Party Content), features and any related services are provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis at the User’s sole risk and without any representations or warranties. We do not guarantee that all or any part of the Platform or the App will be available or accessible by the User at all times. This site provides Knowledge on Wealth & Risk management for Investing/Training, one to one advisory for financial traders, trainers and Investors.
2. The use of the Platform, due to the download, installation or use of the Site and the associated reference points with third parties (for example, distribution platform providers, network providers, device manufacturers) involves risks, in particular:
(a)disclosure of your Personal Information or other information and the existence of your relationship with the Third-Party Services Provider to third parties;
(b)system outages, security-related restrictions and unauthorized removal of use restrictions on the end device, and other disturbances which may make use impossible; and (c)misuse due to manipulation by malware or unauthorized use, including in the event the User’s device used to access the Site or the Platform is lost or stolen.
3. We are entitled to block or disable the use of the Site on end devices if the security features devised by the operating system or manufacturer of such device on which the Site is installed have been modified at any time (for example, a device that has been “jailbroken”). Accordingly, we do not guarantee the functioning and operation of the App on end devices which have been modified in this way or on older end devices that no longer meet the technical requirements for the use of the Site or access to the Platform.
4. ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR TERMS (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION RELATING TO QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE ACCESS ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED FOR THE SITE AND PLATFORM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. No representation or warranty, express or implied, can be given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided in the Platform.
6. Each User acknowledges and accepts the risks that may arise from Internet transactions conducted via open systems accessible to anyone and acknowledges that despite the encryption of data, the connection from the User’s personal computer or electronic mobile device to the Platform over the Internet may be observable. We may also use servers and other computer hardware situated in any jurisdiction worldwide for the provision of any portion of the Platform.
7. We exclude any and all liability for loss or damage caused by transmission errors, technical faults, breakdowns, business interruptions or illegal interventions into transmission networks, IT systems/computers of the User or of any third party (including systems in the public domain).
9. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Personal Information. You further agree to maintain and promptly update the Personal Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement.
10. You must promptly inform us of all changes, including, but not limited to, changes in the Personal Information in connection with the Platform. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we or any of our authorized agents have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate the Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform and Site by you, as well as subject you to civil liability or refer you to the appropriate law enforcement authorities for criminal prosecution. We shall not be liable to make any compensation, monetary or otherwise, following such suspension, termination or inability for you to use the Platform or the Site.
13. By choosing to use the Platform, each User acknowledges that:
(a)the Company is NOT under any obligation whatsoever to accede to the User’s request to provide Material on any products and/or services; and
(b)any Material, where provided, was provided for the User only and is not to be further distributed without the written consent of the Company.
14. You acknowledge that neither the Company nor the Platform is your investment adviser or fiduciary. You further acknowledge that none of the Materials we provide or made available on the Platform constitutes our recommendation or solicitation that you enter into any particular transaction or that any particular transaction is suitable or appropriate for you.
15. You acknowledge that we have no duty or obligation to verify, correct, complete or update any Material displayed on the Platform. Materials, including without limitation, market data, price quotations, news and research, may be prepared by information providers that are independent of us. We do not warrant that the Material will be accurate, complete or refreshed in a timely manner. You should conduct further research and analysis or consult an investment advisor before making investment decisions. Any use of or reliance on materials by you is at your own risk. We are not obligated to inform you of technical difficulties experienced by us concerning access to the Platform.
16. Information regarding your Digital Assets balance and the status of the Account is available to you in electronic format for viewing anytime (subject to down times) at the Site. You may review online all transactions, including pending orders, positions, deposits and withdrawals, that have taken place in the previous one year or such other time as the Company may determine from time to time. You also have the right to receive a receipt, trade ticket or other evidence of a transaction. Nothing in the transaction history should be treated as a valuation. You acknowledge that errors may sometimes occur and such errors do not impact the actual means and results of a given transaction. Any transaction listed in the statement or other communication with you shall be deemed and treated as authorized and correct, approved, and confirmed by you unless we receive a written notice from you to the contrary within three calendar days from the date the communication was sent or posted on the Site.
17. The content and information displayed through the Platform relating to products and services may not be eligible for sale or available to residents of certain nations or certain categories of investors due to regulatory restrictions.
You may contact the Company regarding these Terms, the Site or the Platform as follows: email@example.com